LED Battery Backup Lamp, 7W (60W equiv), 2700K
- National Grid Instant Rebate:
The 7W Battery Backup Lamp functions like a normal light bulb – until it’s needed most. When the power goes out, the bulb stays on by operating in back-up battery mode. It charges when the light is on, so it’s always ready to shine. Fully portable and rechargeable, the Battery Backup Lamp is ideal for office and commercial uses. Its damp-rated functionality also makes it a popular choice for outdoor usage in gardens, camping trips and more. 15,000-hour life. ENERGY STAR® certified for quality.
This Backup Battery bulb:
- Includes built-in battery
- Delivers wide-reaching rays, thanks to a 180° beam angle.
- Withstands damp conditions, indoors and outdoors.
- Shines 22x longer than—and offers 80 percent energy savings over—comparable incandescents.
- Works in ceiling lights, decorative fixtures and even entirely enclosed fixtures (without overheating them).
- Fits your existing sockets.
- Includes a detachable hook for portable light.
Product Warranty: 1 year
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000 K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000 K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
These bulbs are available in 2700K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs.
These bulbs deliver 600 lumens.
This bulb is about 60 percent more efficient than a standard 10,000 hour fluorescent bulb. One LED bulb typically lasts about 22.5 times more than an incandescent bulb and about 2.5 times more than a fluorescent bulb.
Want to learn more?View Lighting Guide
There are currently no reviews for this product.