2x2 Field-Adjustable Commercial Flat Panel LED, 20-30W (96W equiv)
The adjustable LED 2’x2' Flat Panel produces an even and efficient light, making it the perfect energy efficient replacement for fluorescent fixtures. This fully dimmable panel creates the opportunity for significant savings in commercial and industrial environments, such as retail spaces, offices and workshops.
This Flat Panel LED:
- Features a selectable color temperature of 3500K, 4000K, or 5000K and lumens of 3750, 4375 or 5000 lumens
- Lasts 50,000 hours
- Uses only 30-Watt, 35-Watt, or 40-Watt of power
- Is rated for indoor-damp locations
- Includes hanging earthquake clips to suspend from drop ceiling frame or wires
- Is compatible with a variety of popular 0-10V dimming switches for additional energy savings
Product Warranty: 5 years
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000 K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000 K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
This fixture is has an adjustable color temperature of 3500K, 4000K and 5000K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs.
This fixture delivers 3750, 4375 or 5000 lumens.
This fixture is 1.7 times more efficient than a comparable fluorescent fixture, saving you approximately $6 per fixture, per year.
There are currently no reviews for this product.