HealthGuard® 5-Function Fixed Showerhead, 1.5 GPM, Chrome
- National Grid Instant Rebate: $5.00
The HealthGuard® showerhead is designed to provide highly efficient water output while also helping you conserve water and energy. This shower head is equipped with a patented internal pressure compensator, which enables a consistent output and flow of water regardless of available water pressure. Additionally, the HealthGuard® showerhead features a removable antimicrobial faceplate for easy cleaning.
WaterSense® certified for maximum performance.
This HealthGuard® showerhead:
Efficiently flows at 1.5 GPM
- Optimizes your water flow, no matter your current water pressure
- Features a metal ball joint, durable plastic body for maintenance-free use and a wide 4.3" face diameter
- Installs easily
- Provides 5 settings: spray, shower and combination
- Includes a unique removable, antimicrobial faceplate for deeper cleaner
Product Warranty: 10 years
This showerhead is designed with 5 spray settings: full, center, pulse, full + center and full +pulse.
A flow rate is the measurement of water per minute that flows out of your showerhead. They are usually measured in gallons per minutes or GPM. A standard showerhead has a flow rate of 2.5 GPM. This showerhead has a maximum flow rate of 1.5 GPM for increased efficiency.
Saving Water Saves Energy
Saving water also saves energy by reducing the amount of energy used to heat water. The savings differ whether you have an electric or natural gas hot-water heater. This showerhead is 40% more efficient than a standard 2.5-GPM showerhead.